Leagues

From this page you can create your own league Leagues that fit in with your own forums requirements

Pages: [1]
Display Name Board  
No accounts were found.
Pages: [1]

Forum Search

Quick Profile

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Chat Room

Refresh History
  • TheProfessor: Even more interesting @Brian, 4 of the 5 Guardians going to the ASG are hitters.
    Yesterday at 10:11:46 PM
  • TheProfessor: CLE is mostly known for developing pitching.
    Yesterday at 10:12:06 PM
  • YouGotMossed: NFL Live: Pick 1.26 can be had. Looking for a RB or WR on par
    Yesterday at 10:29:59 PM
  • indiansnation: Most of the hitters we traded for. Guardians have trouble developing hitters.
    Yesterday at 10:36:52 PM
  • indiansnation: Dont know why but they suck drafting hitters.
    Yesterday at 10:37:21 PM
  • indiansnation: Im actually scared because they have 1st pick in draft i hope they dont screw it up.
    Yesterday at 10:38:37 PM
  • indiansnation: I gotta give props to mlb live gms. In armchair we have the biggest farm system out of all baseball leagues in profsl at 150. I can still find prospects to add to my minors but in mlb live we only have 50 spots in minors and its getting harder to find those hidden gems. It tells me we have some of the best gms in mlb live
    Yesterday at 10:42:37 PM
  • jimw: Calgary is up in NHL Live draft for 3.19
    Yesterday at 10:42:39 PM
  • indiansnation: When it comes building up your minors.
    Yesterday at 10:43:19 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: NHL LIVE DRAFT NOW IN SESSION ROUND THREE (Pick #22 otc) [link]
    Today at 12:15:52 AM
  • LIVE DynastySports: FROZEN FRENZY WILL START AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE NHL LIVE DRAFT 8PM EST
    Today at 02:46:42 AM
  • LIVE DynastySports: 2 picks remaining in round 3
    Today at 03:01:42 AM
  • jschwab: Round 3 complete
    Today at 09:29:05 AM
  • indiansnation: Reds Acquire Austin Slater July 7th, 2024 at 11:55pm CST • By Nick Deeds The Reds and Giants have swung a late night deal with just over three weeks to go until the trade deadline. Per an announcement from both clubs, the Reds have acquired outfielder Austin Slater from San Francisco in exchange for left-hander Alex Young
    Today at 10:49:19 AM
  • LIVE DynastySports: Thanks @Jon Round 4 will start at 1030 EST.
    Today at 10:50:09 AM
  • LIVE DynastySports: Pick 4.2 will be on the clock because @rotodojo has been a drafting rockstar.
    Today at 10:57:18 AM
  • rotodojo: thanks, I'm enjoying it
    Today at 11:22:50 AM
  • LIVE DynastySports: NHL LIVE DRAFT NOW IN SESSION ROUND FOUR (Pick 4.2 otc) [link]
    Today at 11:30:35 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: Looks like we just missed the hurricane
    Today at 11:52:59 AM
  • jschwab: Jus t for the record... Rhode Island sucks for recruitment  :)
    Today at 12:36:13 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: This same format will happen in NCAA Hoops.
    Today at 01:21:27 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: Same recruiting Zones
    Today at 01:21:39 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: Lots of time was spent coming up with 8 state zones and a lot of data digested for both sports not with an eye to one specific
    Today at 01:23:02 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: Rhode Island isnt the most athletic state. You got me there John. :toth:
    Today at 01:33:53 PM
  • jschwab: Wasn't complaining, just commenting.
    Today at 01:38:06 PM
  • jschwab: I  think the NHL draft has stalled...
    Today at 01:39:34 PM
  • TheLongHorn: I’ve got Delaware in my zone, safe to say I won’t be adding any Fightin’ Blue Hens this season
    Today at 01:40:46 PM
  • jschwab: LOL
    Today at 01:42:22 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: 4.3 Anaheim is otc
    Today at 01:54:25 PM
  • jimw: Is delaware even in fantrax? I have DC in my region without a school in fantrax.  Hopefully fantrax adds schools.  I communicated with them and they said that in the case of NCAA football they use an outside source for players and stats. I know that in other sports you can request players to be added to their databse. But in the case of NCAA they said that they can't
    Today at 02:20:00 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: Not yet. We drive them crazy because we are pushing what even they can do.
    Today at 02:23:26 PM
  • jschwab: I figured something like that was going on, othwise there would be a lot of community colleges and other schools on the lis.
    Today at 02:23:27 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: We had that discussion in the fantrax chat. Scroll up.
    Today at 02:24:19 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: Fantrax is growing like any other company. They never had a league like NCAA. Not like that one. Thats a monster.
    Today at 02:25:34 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: Ive never seen a league build like that before. Neither have they supporting College athletics will be easier in the near future.
    Today at 02:27:33 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: NCAA & NCAA HOOPS are pushing fantrax to its very edges of capabilities.
    Today at 02:29:52 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: In August.. Fantrax will do a "roster dump". It will rewrite everything non rostered. It will add and subtract players which right now they are doing by hand. Just to try and accommodate NCAA.
    Today at 02:32:35 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: New players are coming just before the season kicks off. So if you have spent all your scholarship offers. You may miss the main course meal.
    Today at 02:34:08 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: New 5 star freshman recruits.
    Today at 02:35:07 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: If you merged NFL LIVE with MLB LIVE you would then have NCAA or NCAA Hoops. We have all that.
    Today at 02:54:21 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: By the way... GMs can jump to different schools. Your team is trash? Dump them. Take another team. We give you 158 to choose from currently.
    Today at 02:58:04 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: Nobody anywhere has ever seen anything like NCAA. You doubt my authenticity? Prove me wrong right here in this chat. Ive seen them all. Ive never seen anything like that anywhere.
    Today at 03:02:20 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: Its a two year project but you've got to get it started to get it right. As @Daddy once said... "Welcome to The Big Show".
    Today at 03:03:32 PM
  • jschwab: I really hope the premier league takes off, and would be happy to volunteer my services for that, or any of the LIVE leagues for that matter.
    Today at 03:17:46 PM
  • jschwab: ...Lord knows I'm on here enough...  :toth:
    Today at 03:18:30 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: Much appreciated. Had no idea how much activity would be generated. Our moderator staff continues to grow.
    Today at 03:38:56 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: You can pull out your phone, anywhere in the world, at anytime.. and you can be a General manager or school administrator as a free time hobby in any of 4 major sports. Right here. Right now.
    Today at 03:40:56 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: No place else is giving you that. Anywhere. We are 24 hour per day FootsDistributionCenter.
    Today at 03:43:34 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: NHL LIVE DRAFT NOW IN SESSION ROUND FOUR (Pick 4.15) [link]
    Today at 04:55:36 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: Just 46 selections remaining.
    Today at 05:49:54 PM