Leagues

From this page you can create your own league Leagues that fit in with your own forums requirements

Forum Search

Quick Profile

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Chat Room

Refresh History
  • LIVE DynastySports: Recruiting will stay open for all teams until the first game is played 8/27/24.
    Yesterday at 02:12:13 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: Recruiting ends when a team has reached max scholarships or the season has started. Once the season starts you may claim additional recruits only via the transfer portal and they cant play until the next season.
    Yesterday at 02:13:46 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: NBA LIVE Rosters & SS are being updated to real NBA player movement and salaries. Ahead of our expansion draft, amateur draft, and season. What squad you got?
    Yesterday at 03:10:51 PM
  • TheLongHorn: Archie Manning going on the block
    Yesterday at 03:11:09 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: NHL LIVE has 29/32 active current GMs. Season starts in October. Draft is this Friday at 8pm.
    Yesterday at 03:48:16 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: NBA LIVE has 23/32 current GMs. Season starts in October Expansion Draft TBD.
    Yesterday at 03:50:26 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: To sign up for a ProFSL league you can look here [link] 24 hours per day, everyday.
    Yesterday at 03:52:40 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: NFL LIVE/MLB LIVE are full with active waiting lists to join.
    Yesterday at 03:54:19 PM
  • indiansnation: Klay thompson going to dallas in 3 team trade
    Yesterday at 05:43:14 PM
  • indiansnation: Klay signs 3 yr contract
    Yesterday at 05:43:26 PM
  • TheLongHorn: Suns better hold their water until I can make some trades, I feel like they’re going to feel pressure to make a move
    Yesterday at 05:46:13 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: I hope we got a solid return for klay true end of an era as a warriors got to see a great era of dubs basketball
    Yesterday at 06:15:22 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: In 13 seasons with the Warriors, Klay Thompson made the fourth-most 3-pointers in the NBA in that span, despite losing two seasons to injury.
    Yesterday at 06:26:17 PM
  • STLBlues91: im around the rest of the day for any trade talks
    Yesterday at 07:01:43 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: Thank you Tampa ❤️❤️ I don’t have the words yet ….. I will soon .  It’s still too early to process. Just wanted everyone to know how thankful we are for 16 years as a bolt.   My family and I are excited for the next chapter….-Steven Stamkos (Nashville Predators)
    Yesterday at 07:27:03 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: NBA FA Tracker [link] powered by @yahoosports
    Yesterday at 07:43:25 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: NHL LIVE has 2 available openings Vancouver & Vegas were signed up for but ownership failed to meet commitments. Sign up for free [link] here.
    Yesterday at 08:50:11 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: NHL LIVE DRAFT 7/5/24 8PM EST [link] << Official Draft Pool
    Yesterday at 08:55:16 PM
  • indiansnation: Longhorn pm
    Yesterday at 11:46:14 PM
  • indiansnation: jmarkey pm
    Yesterday at 11:46:20 PM
  • Mt_Crushmore: Flyers suck
    Yesterday at 11:51:57 PM
  • TheLongHorn: indiansnation pm
    Yesterday at 11:52:19 PM
  • Brent: Evening guys.
    Today at 12:06:53 AM
  • indiansnation: Brent pm
    Today at 12:59:50 AM
  • indiansnation: Stlouis blues91 pm
    Today at 01:16:18 AM
  • STLBlues91: Im around for any trade talks for awhile
    Today at 02:13:44 AM
  • Mt_Crushmore: Good morning. Here for coffee trade discusions.
    Today at 09:00:22 AM
  • jschwab: Didisomeone say cpffee and trades??
    Today at 09:07:22 AM
  • Brent: I had my coffee and already made a trade this morning.
    Today at 09:20:12 AM
  • TheLongHorn: Coffee, no trade on the table this morning… yet
    Today at 10:19:36 AM
  • YouGotMossed: Looks like Carolina added Aaron Rodgers to their trade block in NFL Live. If anyone is interested in that
    Today at 10:56:06 AM
  • YouGotMossed: Im open to talks on tony pollard. May be a better option at RB if you dont like this rookie class. Which is a popular sentiment apparently
    Today at 11:35:33 AM
  • LIVE DynastySports: Can the 76ers New Big three win the NBA LIVE Championship? [link] First Take ways in.
    Today at 01:02:31 PM
  • STLBlues91: Im around the rest of the day for any trade talks
    Today at 01:24:24 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: Note to Guests: you may browse our site and enjoy our amenities & look around. Welcome to ProFSL.
    Today at 01:42:01 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: Note to Guests II: you may not create an account for the sake of free advertisement or ANY other reason besides joining our competition community. Welcome off ProFSL.
    Today at 01:44:07 PM
  • Rob: DNHL seeking new GM to run the Seattle Kraken.  Inquire within:  [link]  or PM me.
    Today at 02:06:56 PM
  • Rob: Scratch that...
    Today at 02:08:09 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: DNHL is one of the best run fantasy leagues in the World and has been for over a decade consistently. @Rob is a LEGEND
    Today at 02:13:03 PM
  • Rob: Aw thanks for the kind words!
    Today at 02:14:23 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: Im not a kind Spirit
    Today at 02:19:35 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: Im an honest one
    Today at 02:19:45 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: Only 19 human beings on Earth get to experience DNHL. It is a privilege. Consider there are 32 people on Earth that get to GM an NHL Team.
    Today at 02:21:15 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: If you cant do that. Then there are levels. All the way down to fantasy sports. People go crazy over corny ass leagues and money grabbers. We appreciate QUALITY & EXPERIENCE on this site.
    Today at 02:22:38 PM
  • Rob: Just last night, my fiance oversaw me responding to a PM here and asked what this was.  I explained the site and my league.  She says "how much skin do you have in that game?"... "you mean money?  it's a free league." - "WTF? Then why play?  Why does anyone care?"
    Today at 02:25:02 PM
  • Rob: "Because we're a bunch of sports nerds with extra time on our hands and it's fun!"
    Today at 02:25:20 PM
  • Rob: She shrugged her shoulders and moved on to another subject
    Today at 02:25:31 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: Some determine worth and value to be money. This is life. Man created money. My friends agree that "time" is true worth and value. People use time and view it differently.
    Today at 02:33:56 PM
  • LIVE DynastySports: If you find a Gold nugget.. they give you money for it. They keep the nugget. So which is more valuable? With humbled respect let your fiance know that we are the Gold Nugget.
    Today at 02:35:44 PM
  • Rob: I mentioned that she makes no money from her crocheting hobby.  She had no comeback.
    Today at 02:38:23 PM