Leagues

From this page you can create your own league Leagues that fit in with your own forums requirements

Select Trophy

Trophy League Season Member Name
# 1
# 2
# 3
# 4
# 5
# 6
(more)

Forum Search

Quick Profile

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Chat Room

Refresh History
  • Daddy: Weekly Tournaments with cash prizes for each and to win most leagues there was a prize.
    Yesterday at 10:39:02 PM
  • Daddy: Of course there was also an entry fee.
    Yesterday at 10:39:14 PM
  • Alpha5: I think I searched a prospect on Google and a profsl post came up in the search results.
    Yesterday at 10:40:18 PM
  • Daddy: Nonetheless. There had to be 500 or more guys involved in 50 or so leagues. All full. The ratio of "free leagues" to cash leagues was insane.
    Yesterday at 10:40:24 PM
  • Daddy: Maybe 1 free league in each sport.
    Yesterday at 10:40:50 PM
  • Daddy: FGM was the start of all of it.
    Yesterday at 10:41:04 PM
  • Daddy: Corey had premium account members, who did not see ads. ProFSL looked to them how it looks to you now.
    Yesterday at 10:41:56 PM
  • Daddy: Then he had regular members who saw advertisements everywhere. You couldn't post a trade without pop ups.
    Yesterday at 10:42:48 PM
  • Daddy: Corey was pushing ProFSL into big business. The problem was. He did not own the site. Colby did
    Yesterday at 10:43:56 PM
  • Daddy: So Corey tried to buy it. When Colby refused...
    Yesterday at 10:44:31 PM
  • Daddy: He broke off
    Yesterday at 10:44:38 PM
  • Daddy: Took all his leagues "he started" on Colby's site with him.
    Yesterday at 10:45:05 PM
  • Daddy: Then told everyone who thought he was the Fantasy God... That Colby was a crook.
    Yesterday at 10:45:40 PM
  • Daddy: He then founded a site that i wont name. But... It recently crashed and is now on its fourth instalment.
    Yesterday at 10:46:33 PM
  • Daddy: Same deal there
    Yesterday at 10:46:52 PM
  • Daddy: Ads, gambling
    Yesterday at 10:46:59 PM
  • Daddy: Here is what the masses didnt know. Corey had about 8 inside Men planted in those money leagues
    Yesterday at 10:47:40 PM
  • Daddy: They were going to be sure that "the house" always won.
    Yesterday at 10:49:09 PM
  • Daddy: Sports are funny. The house didn't always win. Sometimes someone like say... Daddy comes around.
    Yesterday at 10:49:53 PM
  • Daddy: So he started to teach me. How to do what he did.
    Yesterday at 10:50:30 PM
  • Daddy: How to build leagues and moderate them.
    Yesterday at 10:50:47 PM
  • Daddy: I aint gonna lie. That Corey was a smart smart dude.
    Yesterday at 10:51:08 PM
  • Daddy: Problem is. He was dishonest. He was trying to make a dishonest dollar and portraying himself as something he is not.
    Yesterday at 10:51:49 PM
  • Daddy: He owes a lot of his own co conspirators as well as league champions money
    Yesterday at 10:52:31 PM
  • Daddy: So he "vanished"
    Yesterday at 10:52:50 PM
  • Daddy: Well all his leagues. They are still there.
    Yesterday at 10:53:38 PM
  • Daddy: Charging fees
    Yesterday at 10:53:54 PM
  • Daddy: Stacked teams
    Yesterday at 10:54:06 PM
  • Daddy: You got no chance as a first year owner
    Yesterday at 10:54:21 PM
  • Daddy: Second year... They are finding out about me what Corey did. But thats a different story for another time.
    Yesterday at 10:55:00 PM
  • Daddy: The point is... Colby and the guys that stayed here. They were "the good guys".
    Yesterday at 10:55:41 PM
  • Daddy: Love of the game guys
    Yesterday at 10:55:56 PM
  • Daddy: Only one money league remains. Its FNHL. A league started independently from Corey. That one, and FGM, and Armchair. They were here for all of it.
    Yesterday at 10:57:01 PM
  • Daddy: This site without its hype men, the gamblers, the crooks. Well it just settled into a community.
    Yesterday at 10:57:57 PM
  • Daddy: A slow peaceful community tbh
    Yesterday at 10:58:18 PM
  • Daddy: If you love Dynasty Contract leagues there are very few options. There isnt a whole lot of money in it.
    Yesterday at 10:59:59 PM
  • Daddy: Im not slow, or peaceful, and im probably not the community type.
    Yesterday at 11:00:59 PM
  • Daddy: Im an ass.
    Yesterday at 11:01:40 PM
  • Daddy: But i love dynasty sports and im pure in my desires about them. I put my money where my mouth is and i deliver.
    Yesterday at 11:02:23 PM
  • Daddy: The End - JW (tune in next time when i reveal how much money they owe me this time over there).
    Yesterday at 11:03:52 PM
  • Daddy: If you know people who really like sports or any sport. Share with them what youve found here. People dont understand without seeing it for themselves.
    Yesterday at 11:14:21 PM
  • Daddy: Fantrax everyone loves. However you cannot host certain types of leagues on fantrax alone.
    Yesterday at 11:15:06 PM
  • Daddy: Nobody does what we do here like we do here and we arent charging fees.
    Yesterday at 11:15:33 PM
  • Daddy: @dbreer23 you rank #31 All-time in ProFSL history in posts with currently 6338. About 4500 posts is HOF territory. (Participation >> Domination >> Moderation) well deserved welcome to the ProFSL HOF. :toth:
    Yesterday at 11:52:49 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: lot of roster decsisons in nba today w the deadline to pickup options or decline or resign to an ext
    Today at 12:55:21 AM
  • STLBlues91: Those decisions can wait a few days. I just looked up every contract in the nba
    Today at 12:56:03 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: yeah
    Today at 12:59:53 AM
  • indiansnation: Bayareaballers is that all your picks in nhl live?
    Today at 01:42:49 AM
  • STLBlues91: Im around all night for any trade talks
    Today at 02:27:01 AM
  • dbreer23: Happy to be nominated - thank you, JW!
    Today at 02:43:53 AM