Author Topic: Randall Cobb: Available in Week 15  (Read 128 times)

RotoWire

Randall Cobb: Available in Week 15
« on: December 18, 2016, 01:46:00 PM »
Randall Cobb: Available in Week 15

Randall Cobb: Cobb (ankle) is listed as active Sunday at Chicago.

Visit RotoWire.com for more analysis on this update.
Source: Randall Cobb: Available in Week 15
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Forum Search

Quick Profile

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Chat Room

Refresh History
  • Daddy: "Im not comfortable stepping out of my lane or trying something new at the moment". I can buy that. "I don't want y'all's smoke".. I can buy that too. "I ain't got the time?" You can save that. I run 6 leagues and participate in 2 others with a FT career and family. I also travel the country frequently. Grown people got time.
    Yesterday at 03:17:45 PM
  • Daddy: We all adults. You lack passion. You got as many hours 24 in a day as the rest of us. And... Im pretty sure you sit on the toilet. How much time you need to run a team exactly? :rofl:
    Yesterday at 03:20:12 PM
  • Daddy: LIVE DynastySports Machine podcast. Brought to you by ProFSL. We gonna find, train, educate, and introduce those people that love Sports and its players. NBA Draft tonight. Those are the players we will be drafting immediately following the expansion draft.
    Yesterday at 03:40:49 PM
  • Daddy: If you have signed up for NBA LIVE i promise you the best NBA simulation anywhere on planet Earth. You have my guarantee. You are in for amazing fun and competition.
    Yesterday at 03:41:57 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: a podcast is nice
    Yesterday at 05:26:12 PM
  • Daddy: BAB we deserve true competition and more activity. We should be a BIGGER deal. This site has been around since 2009.
    Yesterday at 05:44:56 PM
  • Daddy: Why anyone would do something over a decade and not want to expand on it is beyond me. Im not ok with your grandpa's dynasty. It can stay but if thats all you want to do why would you come here?
    Yesterday at 05:48:00 PM
  • Daddy: Watching other people play? Well we need a podcast then.
    Yesterday at 05:49:34 PM
  • Daddy: Some of these dudes used to be great. I know. I was here and witnessed them. Sports has evolved and so has Dynasty Sports. Athletes retire when they are washed up.
    Yesterday at 05:53:31 PM
  • Daddy: There are dynasty podcasts out there where guys are sponsored and have over 100k subscribers. Im looking for them fellas so we can get competition popping around here. There are more than 400 people that would want to experience what we bring to the table IMO
    Yesterday at 06:12:21 PM
  • Daddy: Anunoby signs 5yrs $212.5M to remain with Knicks.
    Yesterday at 07:19:21 PM
  • STLBlues91: Im around the rest of the day for any trade talks
    Yesterday at 07:58:33 PM
  • Daddy: I gotta admit. I have no idea who these dudes are getting drafted tonight. Good thing i wont be picking very high.
    Yesterday at 09:34:14 PM
  • STLBlues91: Yeah have my names for pick 2. Have a guy I like later but not sure he goes to round 2 in our draft
    Yesterday at 09:44:14 PM
  • indiansnation: Everything i read the nba draft is not a great draft
    Yesterday at 09:59:09 PM
  • STLBlues91: Not a strong one but there are always productive names just not that star power
    Yesterday at 10:01:22 PM
  • Daddy: I needed this NCAA Hoops. I certainly dont catch much NCAAB
    Today at 12:42:42 AM
  • Daddy: Since Jay Wright left Nova. I haven't enjoyed watching as much.
    Today at 12:43:36 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: im excited for LIVE podcast so many diff topics to be had w that
    Today at 12:55:06 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: get the audience expanded
    Today at 12:55:15 AM
  • STLBlues91: Ready for the Hoops. Illini just grabbed another top recruit that reclassified for this upcoming season
    Today at 01:27:50 AM
  • dbreer23: Armchair LMs, I've submitted my application for re-admittance to the league, if it's allowed. Thanks.
    Today at 01:47:39 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: Dan I had no idea you was in that league to begin with
    Today at 01:51:58 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: Great to have ya back if you decided to join
    Today at 01:52:57 AM
  • Alpha5: I love love love college basketball. The regular season games just dont hold enough significance to me for me to engage like I want. Hoops LIVE solves this.
    Today at 09:45:45 AM
  • Alpha5: Yeah I'm kinda glad I'm picking in the middle of the 1st round in NBA. It's a crap shoot anyway, less pressure in the middle than at the top. ithink
    Today at 09:47:33 AM
  • Daddy: Here are all the picks and trades from round one [link]
    Today at 10:46:45 AM
  • Daddy: Who is ready to compete on this site? Who comes to ProFSL because they are a social outcast and they dont know TikTok is for that?
    Today at 10:58:39 AM
  • Daddy: The latter wont be around these parts much longer :rofl:
    Today at 10:59:28 AM
  • Daddy: TikTok for you [link] >> Facebook for you [link] go check it out. Be gone hanger on.
    Today at 11:04:44 AM
  • Daddy: "They not like us" -LIVE GMs [link] (Whop Whop Whop Whop Whop!)
    Today at 11:14:41 AM
  • dbreer23: just curious, what happened to Powerhouse league? I don't see it listed on ProFSL anymore.
    Today at 12:24:07 PM
  • ldsjayhawk: When you have your podcast, will you return the chat to the people? 
    Today at 12:32:45 PM
  • Daddy: @Dan the LM rebranded it and got new boards. Its still called Powerhouse. If you cant find it click on @Alpha5 profile. The link is there.
    Today at 12:34:27 PM
  • Daddy: @Cris this is already the people's chat. The people are very shy. I am not.
    Today at 12:35:07 PM
  • Daddy: @Dbreer23 all the baseball leagues appear here [link] . It shows as listed.
    Today at 12:36:58 PM
  • Daddy: @Alpha5 out of mostly his own pocket is offering a cash prize to the Powerhouse Champion & he will be expanding to other sports in the future.
    Today at 12:38:32 PM
  • dbreer23: funny, when I click that link, Powerhouse doesn't show. I see 4 leagues: Armchair, Franchise, LIVE, and FoD
    Today at 01:22:36 PM
  • dbreer23: and Jon has taken FoD off of ProFSL.
    Today at 01:26:32 PM
  • Alpha5: That's weird. Mine shows Powerhouse
    Today at 01:31:50 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: Might be some of the site changes for live mods dbreer. Mine looks very different too. That link didnt even work for me
    Today at 01:36:04 PM
  • Daddy: Yeah idk. I will look into it. It has to be something in the mod profile.
    Today at 01:45:48 PM
  • Daddy: But if Alpha can see it then that doesn't make sense.
    Today at 01:46:30 PM
  • STLBlues91: im around the rest of the day for any trade talks
    Today at 04:31:56 PM
  • Daddy: I need a test man. @BAB holla when you see this message in the chat.
    Today at 04:50:48 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: I do
    Today at 05:12:09 PM
  • jmntl82: @indiansnation pm
    Today at 05:37:47 PM
  • Daddy: Crap. Lmk again. I was traveling and you hopped off @BAB.
    Today at 08:02:47 PM
  • Daddy: Bronny James to the Lakers at 55. Shocking development! Considering all that young Man had to endure, i wish him nothing but all the best. Congratulations!
    Today at 08:04:57 PM
  • Daddy: NHL awards are on. First one handed out. Im beginning to love hockey again.
    Today at 08:13:26 PM